In the next 5 years
- Strengthen the structure and execution of Program Kasthuri to support 1000 beneficiaries. Our strategic objective is to impact at least 5000 persons through Program Kasthuri in this period.
- Create a well-oiled machinery to collect funds required to support this program.
Targets for 2016-17:
- Strengthen structure and execution of Program Kasthuri and support 80 candidates
- Out of these 80 candidates
- 37 of them will be from class XI.
- 25 of them will be from class XII
- 16 of them will be from 1st year of graduation
- 2 of them will from 2nd year of graduation
- To spread the reach of the program by covering south eastern part of Anantapur District, Andhra Pradesh, India in addition to already covered areas such as South Western parts & Central parts.
- Identify and partner with organizations needed for successful execution of Program Kasthuri
- Launch the next version of Swadha Foundation website
August 31, 2016 – completion of entrance tests after sourcing applications from Government and aided Junior colleges .
September 30, 2016 – completion of interviews across three centres in Anantapur District.
October 30, 2016 – completion of background verification checks for preliminary selection enrollment of students in the program & announcement of results
November 1, 2016 – enrollment of students in the program